The Sevans Designs Graphic Design Process infographic outlines our general graphic design process from initial communication to project completion.
- Initial Communication: Initial discussion covering project objectives and timeline.
- Formal Meeting: Formal meeting to discuss project details. Sevans Designs gathers information (project brief). The client provides corporate guidelines and content required for the project.
- Agreement: Sevans Designs provides a written proposal (quote). The client approves the quote and provides deposit.
- Overview: Sevans Designs reviews the project brief to understand the project and objectives.
- Research: Sevans Designs conducts competitor research and similar successful projects.
- Concept Development: Sevans Designs develops draft concepts and chooses the best concept for further development.
- Presentation: Sevans Designs presents the concepts to the client. The client chooses a concept and provides feedback.
- Finalization: Sevans Designs provides the client with the final artwork. The client approves the final artwork.
- Production: Sevans Designs facilitates production of the final product. The client approves any proofs and provides final payment.